Saturday, October 15, 2011

I've decided.


That I REALLY need to just stop worrying about stuff. 

Even the stupid and petty little things that really don't matter. I also realized that it's hard to tell someone to chill when you know you'd be freaking out in the same situation. Time to walk the talk.

Maybe:

I should just start meditating erryday. I hear it helps.
Just find a quiet place to relax and file my thoughts in the right order, so I can have a moment of sanity and peace. 

Because to me, it feels like on the outside I'm fine, but on the inside? I'm a complete mess, like the little cogs and knobs that were once harmoniously revolving together like a clock have rusted, broken down, and have begun to effect my life.

That IS going to change.

-Dearest Lovely


P.S. I welcome opportunities to learn and strive to be my best and help others. Service is good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment