Monday, October 3, 2011

College. Blehh.

 I'M FRAZZLED, MIND BOTTLED, AND GOING CRAZY.
 College is difficult.

Not only the process, but actually choosing were you're going to go.

But there's another problem..MONAYYY.

So here's my plan.

I'm gonna go to the U of U...or USU. I have no idea yet. BUT I'm going to transfer to one of the two AFTER I get my associates degree at DST. Hopefully I can get grants for my major and what not and scholarships like no other for anything I can. I want a minor in art history and a major in Diabetic Nurse or educator.

Time to start working my butt off.

Looks like I'll be milking the diabetes thing for all it's worth.

 But ya know..I'm really excited :] I want to start over and meet new people and go new places in my life..I think I'm 95% ready for that stage in my life to come! To be a new me.

I say all this like it's almost easy..but I know It'll be a hard journey. I'll have to go through a lot and work hard.
But hey, It'll be worth it. Because we all know how much fun skiing season is right? :]









1 comment:

  1. If you need a persuasive mouth......you know who to talk to ;)

    ReplyDelete