Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Holy moly, i certainly have a lack of consistancy when it comes to blogging.
FINALLY GRADUATED.
ya know, people say high school is soooo hard and sucky. But they also say its worth it in the end. To finally walk across that stage a graduated woman made me want to throw my hands up and let my scream be heard across the auditorium. It almost still doesnt feel real.
For those of you struggling out there, keep your head up, and push forward. I know how hard it is and how easy it is to give up. 
BUT YOU CAN DO IT.
Even if you switch to a different school, to packets, to half drop out, to adult post high school. What matters is that you graduated, and you earned that diploma one way or another, SO CELEBRATE!
 I'm so thankful for my parents pushing me and making me go, especially when I didnt want too. Also to my friends for your love and support, I love you guys, 
Thank You






-Dearest Lovely 

No comments:

Post a Comment