Sunday, April 4, 2010

conference...






conference,
i watched conference today; I heard a talk by by Bradley D. Foster. Wow. My mother and me have had the greatest trials with each other, i could never be more grateful for the mother i have. She is understanding, as loving as a person can be, she is the shoulder i cry on when my spirit cant go any farther, she is the hand that guides me when I fall off the path. Never have i been more grateful for my mother than today. Bradley Foster was so kind and passionate when he spoke of a mothers love, "Mother oh mother, the love of a true mother comes near to being the love of god than any other love."
my mother is my angel

-dearest lovely



1 comment:

  1. AHH I love you Emily you’re so loving and deep it’s not fair! I’m so thankful for your sweet spirit you bless my life everyday

    ReplyDelete