Monday, March 8, 2010

dream dream dream


Ever had a dream that's vertigo? a dream that makes no sense whatsoever, changing from scene to scene. kina like Alice and wonderland? I was standing in a cold parking lot, with people I knew in a state of mind. in reality. they didn't exist. i saw a building I walked inside. it was like willy wonka. candy everywhere, being a diabetic I just about passed out. then I was running no where it was white everywhere, and the harder i tried to run the harder it was to get anywhere. Dreams are a way for our psyche to express itself, its own little way of working through our worries and strife's, sometimes our happiness's and joys. That's were bad and good dreams come from, crazy no?

-Dearest Lovely

2 comments:

  1. Ahh. I love all of this post. I have the CRAZIEST dreams -as you know- I needa tell you about them.
    Also, you need to take psycology.

    ReplyDelete