Saturday, October 8, 2011

One year older and wiser too, hhhaaaappy birth-day, too you :]

I'm finally 18 :)
I'll be honest...I dont feel much different..but..still.

Brooke says "You're 18! you can buy dry ice! and  propane...and go to jail."

Which are of course my three birthdays wishes :P

Love you Brooke <3

I've gotten sooo many facebook comments!

I.FEEL.LOVED.

I'm so thankful for all the wonderful people in my life; helping me through that tough times and pushing me to do my best <3

I'm hoping this party tonight will go swimmingly smooth :]
I'll be blogging later about every detail.

EVEN

If I get caked in the face :P

Guess we'll find out!

ITS A PARTY WE CAN DANCE IF WE WANT TOO! COME ON AND PARTY LIKE THERE AIN'T  NO CURFEW!
Cause there isn't...cause I'm 18 ;)













-Dearest Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment