Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hmph.

Today...is...can I say a not so good day?

I discourage myself...a lot. 

And it kills me....a lot.

I have so many out going friends that just do their own thing and are just simply awesome! and the more I think about it, the more I start to realize how un-awesome I am. I DON'T LIKE IT. So some people say, "Well..that's your fault, change it for yourself." 
Because we all know how helpful THAT is. 

SORRY. 

I'm frazzled. I just see no self worth. And I don't feel so comfty just complaining on facebook, sorry follows, your just gonna hafta bear with me.

Another thought. 

I just wanna be better...because I believe that once I love myself I can love others even more, because I'm confident. But I guess that's for me to fix..

Right?

One of my friends says she wants to make a difference. And she inspires me, a lot. and makes me realize that I'll hafta make myself a better person and make changes in my life. Because to be honest...I want to make a difference too...even just once...in someones life.....just one?......please?



I MUST MAKE MY OWN PATH <3













-Dearest Lovely

1 comment:

  1. This may seem a little strange to you (or maybe a lot strange), because we've never met. But I'm commenting on your blog anyway. And although we've never met, I think you are lovely. You see, I've heard much about you. (Oh, geez. How creepy was that?) I came upon your blog today, and I found this. While there is certainly the possibility that I'm not helpful at all, it would be worse if I didn't try. I just wanted to say that I admire you. And I'm grateful for you. If someone you've never actually met can say that, imagine the things that people that do know you would say. I have to say, though, I disagree with you on one thing: Confidence doesn't necessarily increase your ability to love. It could seem to in some ways, I guess. But for me, at least, it's been the other way around. Loving people is what increases confidence, somehow. It's just magical that way.

    ReplyDelete